Monday, January 29, 2018

Welcome to the 2018 Vision Mastermind

 

 

 

WHAT IF YOU EVERYTHING YOU THINK ABOUT OR SEE IN YOUR MIND'S EYE COULD COME TO PASS?

IT ALREADY HAS.


      WHATEVER YOU ARE EXPERIENCING TODAY –
YOU HAVE THOUGHT YOURSELF THERE.

NOW LEARN HOW TO USE IT FOR YOUR GREATEST GOOD!

 


(I DID AND CREATED ALMOST $40,000 within 90 days.)

 
Join me for my
 
    2018 POWER VISIONING MASTERMIND
  and have the life and business you love!
 
Consciously direct your visions so that they can manifest
positive, uplifting outcomes!
 

  • Learn how to create magnetic, inspired visions to attract the right outcomes - even if different than expected - (and usually better!)

  • Discover the difference between a vision connected to your deeper self (and has a higher energy) and one that is created out of fear and expediency which has a much lower vibe and manifests much more slowly and is less rewarding.

  • Learn and practice tools to continually reinforce your visions and keep you in the right direction.

  • Understand the process of bringing your desires to life - and even how you can tell when you're getting close.  (Most of us miss this window because we don't understand what's happening.)

  • Get the support, feedback, coaching and resources you need to accelerate your progress.
                                 
 
Begins Tuesday, Feb 6  10:00 Pacific

REGISTER NOW FOR EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT 
 
                                  http://bit.ly/2Enz0nV
                  

You will learn:

  • The 3 phases of visioning: following these steps will create desirable - albeit sometimes surprising - outcomes.

  • Common misunderstandings about the visioning process

  • Shortcuts to increase your effectiveness.

  • How all visions manifest some form of result

  • Why it's not the vision that actually creates and how to power pack your thoughts and visions.

  • Learn an innovative way to clarify what you really want in the 5 primary areas of your life.

  • The one element that keeps visions from creating your desired outcomes.

  • Why things appear the worst when your vision is just about to come to pass.

  • How to reframe negative thinking.


"As Mary Lyn helped me craft a  new vision for my life, things began to change right away  and my team members helped me get my first client as a handywoman.   This is not an idea I would have ever had on my own and it has turned out to be my life's work that I not only love but has provided me a wonderful living.  I have always been so grateful."

                                        Cass Reed, The Fix-It Lass

"When I left my full time job as an attorney, I had no idea how to take the next step.  I took Mary Lyn's Vision Workshop and joined the mastermind network.  I had a new vision and today I have a thriving practice, a new husband, and a great life - and I'm still in the Premiere Mastermind Group!  I'm not giving up something that works!"

  •                                      Erica Stambler, Stambler Law

  • Your mastermind includes:

  1. 1 Monthly Live Teleconference led by ME to focused on tips, tools, and breakthrough practices to help you bring your dreams and ideas to life!  (Yes, you can listen in your pj's or from the bathtub.)


  2. 1 Online Live Mastermind via Zoom for members to discuss their victories, challenges, accountability and shared experiences.  (I love seeing your smiling faces, but you don't have to be on camera.)


  3. Set up with "Visioning Partners" to keep you accountable and inspired. 


  4. All sessions recorded so you don't have to miss a thing -even when you have to miss.


  5. Online Facebook community so you can share.


  6. Workbook included which can help you focus.

Mastermind content is set up for 12 months but charged monthly.  Yes, there is a reduction for anyone who chooses to pay in full.) 

Like any mastermind, you cannot determine personal results in the first months and encourage continuity for results, however,  if you have to terminate membership, a minimum notice of 30 days notice is required.


                    $197.00 per month                    

 Save Now for $147.00 a month Early Bird!

Want to talk?  Just e-mail me at mlm@firedupforsuccess.com

 

REGISTER HERE

 

         Ready to live your dream? 

      I  can't wait to vision with you!


Mary Lyn Miller, CEO  Fired Up for Success
310-378-4417   mlm@firedupforsuccess.com


                                    


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear what you think!